Beer, Beer & More Beer!
February 26, 2019
Are there any beer snobs out there? If so, this blog is for YOU! I personally don’t drink a lot of beer, but on a rare occasion you might find me enjoying a Southern Star Bombshell Blonde, an American Blonde Ale. If you’re a beer snob like my husband, then you must know that you are in beer heaven in Montgomery County. Really, you ask? Yes, really! There are 3 top notch breweries in our very own backyard. If you dare to venture out a tad bit farther you’ll find two more!? WOW!!! Here’s the low down on the best local breweries and what they are known for:
- Southern Star Brewing: the first craft brewery in the great state of Texas to can craft beer!! Lee is a fan of Conspiracy Theory (you know you can tell a lot about a man by the beer he drinks).
- Copperhead Brewery: Family owned and operated. Kid and pet friendly. A small, intimate setting that packs a mean punch when it comes to taste.
- B-52 Brewery: The owners named the brewery B-52 after the Boeing B-52 airplane because they wanted to name the brewery after something truly American.
- Cycler’s Brewery: Located in historic Montgomery, Texas, inside the Sam Houston National Forest. Their private, deep well furnishes the source for the unique taste of their beers. Let's just say a little goes a long way!!
- Backpew Brewery: They took over an old church and put a brewery in it to show that, as they brew many different beers, they welcome folks from all walks of life.
If you’re interested in purchasing a Conroe beer pass, be sure to check out this website.
Cheers to living in beer heaven!
Check out more of my blogs here!